Sunday, December 26, 2010

Today is the first day of my blogging life!

     This may be a horrible post today, because I'm new to the blogging world.  I really don't know how to work all of the stuff just yet!   I'm sure I will get better with time.  Everyone has a blog, right?  Well "The Babbling Brooke" will just be about my day to day adventures of a wife, a mom and a girl from a tiny town. 
This is a very happy day last year!  This is when my husband was baptised.


     Just a little about me...#1  I'm the funniest person I know!  #2  I'm NOT the perfect wife and mother, and will not pretend to be.  #3  I love the Lord and am thankful for his Son, Jesus!
 
     This is not a HOW TO blog!  I just want to share my experiences with others and hopefully find a common tread.  Well, I hope you enjoy and please help me with this new toy!


This is my family in June, when Jason and I renewed our vows.

1 comment:

  1. I'm am proud to know you the little I do. Good luck with this blog. Just try not to make my sides hurt from laughing so much.

    ReplyDelete